Paver Sealing Winter Garden FL
Central Florida Paver Sealing
Our Key Paver Sealing Steps
We do a full detailed pre inspection walk through with the home owner going over there concerns they may have, and also our concerns if we come across any during this process.
We pre treat the entire area with our special blend of algaecide that’s get down into those joints eliminating all organic matter such as algae,mold,and mildew.
We will then thoroughly pressure wash and rinse the entire area completely, specifically focusing on getting those joint nice and free of algae, weeds or any old sand before our sanding process.
We then completely start sanding in all the joint making sure they are 1/8 below the surface of the pavers with our premium joint sand that’s free of any nutrients and mold spores, thats going to play a big part in resistance to algae, mold, and mildew.
The Dangers Of Paver Sealing?
- Not knowing the correct process with weather conditions, temperature, and correct sealants
- Hiring a company with out the proper training or certification credentials
- Costly expense having to strip off a botched sealing job
- Not properly treating stains that can affect your final finished look
- Trapping moisture during the sealing process
Benefits Of Our Paver Sealing Process
- Technicians have completed there “ICPI” hands on sealing certification
- High quality premium sealer (no box store sealer
- High quality joint sand (no box store play sand
- Prevents weed and mold growth
- Will not allow for pavers to shift, sink or wobble
- 4-6 year durability
- Will not need to be stripped off before sealing in the future
- Excellent abrasion & chemical resistance
- High gloss,rich color enhancement
- Will form an extremely hard protective coating
- Will not yellow or turn white!
- UV resistance to avoid paver color loss
- Instantly restores curb appeal to your property
- We also offer color enhancement for a customized look
Why Choose Eco Brite Paver Sealing Services?
Eco Brite proud team of certified paver sealing experts we strive to deliver the best paver sealing and restoration services in the industry through out Winter Garden and Central Florida. Specializing in concrete, stone, travertine, and brick pavers. Wether its residential or commercial our team with over 10 years experience understands the importance of your investment to have the job done correctly the first time saving you the headache, time, and money with our proven 8 step sealing process.
Ready To Protect Your Pavers?
Best Paver Sealing Winter Garden FL
What You Can Count On!